Friday, September 4, 2009

Ready for Labor Day Weekend!

I plan on starting this long weekend off right! I get off work 2 hours early today so I am going to meet up with my friend Eileen for a nice little lunch = ) I rarely leave my house for lunch anymore so this is seriously exciting! Also on the agenda for the weekend - hiking with the boys, movie dates with Travis (yep, I'm trying to work in 2 movie dates this weekend since I'm going to be out of town the next two), Scrapbooking party on Sunday to check out my friend Sada's new business, and less exciting but always on the agenda these days....serious house cleaning. I'm sure some Avery errands will be run this weekend also...hopefully we'll get out to purchase her crib mattress!

Remi has an exciting weekend planned also. His friend Charlie is staying with us until Monday so that is one fantastic play date for the Remster. We will have two exhausted dogs on our hands in no time = )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope you have fun... but no LABOR on labor day! ok? Good.