Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wednesday, September 16th







Today was our first event for the Sales Meetings...think Iron Chef Dole = ) We headed out to Malibu Winery for a team cooking competition. We were assigned to teams and within our teams we were broken up into smaller groups with a specific dish to create. I definitely have to admit that I am not the most innovative chef in the group but it was incredibly interesting to learn which fruits compliment which meats and vegetables within a dish. I will definitely be bringing home my cheat sheet. After a hard fought battle (one hour of fighting over two blenders, two grills, and tables full of ingredients) my team sadly did not come out victorious. Had we known that starting the judges off with Mint Mojitos at our table could have sealed the deal we may have gone that direction = )






The competition was followed by wine tasting (don't worry, I did ot participate) and a delicious Dole healthy dinner. It was an all around fantastic Dole event.

No comments: