And as if Shave It wasn't already fantastic enough (combination of ice cream and snow cone) they now have a new technique of ice cream on the bottom, middle layer of snow cone, and then another small scoop of ice cream on top! I opted for combo cherry/raspberry flavor this time but I definitely plan on talking someone into going again this week so that I can test out a new combination...maybe something a little more daring = ) Who am I kidding...cherry raspberry was too delicious to top!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Sunday, September 13th
And as if Shave It wasn't already fantastic enough (combination of ice cream and snow cone) they now have a new technique of ice cream on the bottom, middle layer of snow cone, and then another small scoop of ice cream on top! I opted for combo cherry/raspberry flavor this time but I definitely plan on talking someone into going again this week so that I can test out a new combination...maybe something a little more daring = ) Who am I kidding...cherry raspberry was too delicious to top!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment