Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I love going to the Dentist!

Is that wrong = ) Ok, I'll admit it...I wish I could go to the dentist more than the two allotted times a year. I love getting my teeth cleaned and this time more than ever b/c pregnancy definitely takes a lot out of your teeth and gums. This was probably one of my best checkups ever b/c I am the flossing nazi - anything for our little Avery.

Nursery update pics tomorrow. Our manual labor (Steve and Joyce) painted all of the silver sage yesterday and are going to finish up with the white paint tomorrow! I can't wait to unveil Avery's beautiful nursery walls! Since we don't quite pay minimum wage we let them have the day off so that they could head up to Santa Fe for the day today = ) If anyone else is interested in helping, we pay in Starbucks beverages = )

No comments: