We've had a fantastic long weekend of dinner and a movie dates, hiking up in High Desert, and relaxing in general after a long week. I have never in my life craved pancakes until now. The good news is that I am undertaking an intense study of ABQ restaurants to find the best pancakes in town. So far I have narrowed it down to two restaurants - Perennials (delicious and thin pancakes) and The Grove Cafe and Market (crepe style with fresh fruit and yogurt). Both fantastic if you're in the mood for some pancakes! I have a feeling I won't eat pancakes for a long time once Avery is born...
Monday, September 7, 2009
Baby Belly - 24 Weeks
We've had a fantastic long weekend of dinner and a movie dates, hiking up in High Desert, and relaxing in general after a long week. I have never in my life craved pancakes until now. The good news is that I am undertaking an intense study of ABQ restaurants to find the best pancakes in town. So far I have narrowed it down to two restaurants - Perennials (delicious and thin pancakes) and The Grove Cafe and Market (crepe style with fresh fruit and yogurt). Both fantastic if you're in the mood for some pancakes! I have a feeling I won't eat pancakes for a long time once Avery is born...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment