Wednesday nights at our house are currently reserved for Man vs. Food on the Travel Channel. This is a dangerous show to watch if you are hungry...although I find all food shows dangerous to watch these days! Normally I can just sit back and enjoy Adam's crazy new challenge but last night's did me in...PANCAKES!! He went to Honolulu and took the Mac Daddy Pancake Challenge - 4 lbs of blueberry pancakes with macadamia syrup. Every time they flashed a shot of the massive pancake stack I'd ask Travis to go get me pancakes. Granted it was 8pm and he turned me down every time...but it was torture! I even called my Dad to try to persuade him to somehow get pancakes to me and he didn't answer his phone. I guess late night pancakes just weren't in the cards last night = (And to top it off...Adam was not able to eat all 4 lbs of pancakes in 90 minutes. I would have settled for his leftovers!
1 comment:
Umm... Family trip to Hawaii to get pancakes?!
YES!
Post a Comment