Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday, September 15th

Another fantastic day in WLV! I do love the Dole Garden Cafe for breakfast...delicious soyrizo and spinach scramble burrito = ) Not to mention the mountain of fresh fruit to consume! And I do hate to just go on and on about food but the lunch crew ventured out to Lamppost Pizza today...a must for any visit back to Dole! The Sales meetings started today which means the next two days will be full of teambuilding and nutrition learning. Love it!

Also a highlight of any trip back to the old neighborhood...I visited my hair stylist Erin after work. She worked her magic and my hair has come back to life! My last touch up of the year...sad times! I might even have to find someone in ABQ to get me thru the first part of 2010 since I won't make it back to Erin until April = (

Two days in a row I have failed to snap a picture of my adventures! I'll be sure to bring my camera with me tomorrow to Malibu Winery! Cheers!

No comments: