Tonight is our last night with Joyce and Steve so we plan on getting in as much fun as possible! Tomorrow morning Travis and I are off to our last 4 week Dr appt...this one includes the always fantastic listening to Avery's heartbeat portion, but will be followed up with glucose testing for gestational diabetes. I don't know which is worse...the drink I will have to get down tomorrow at 9am or trying to make it until 9am without having any sugar = ) The last couple of days have been tough b/c I can't even have my usual servings of fruit b/c I don't want to throw off the test. Travis promised me some frozen yogurt tomorrow once we're done! Oh yeah, that was promised to me after I watched Travis, Steve, and Joyce enjoy fro-yo in front of me last night...tragic!
And then after the testing fun my Dad gets into town!! Hopefully it is a nice day so that we can get out and enjoy some ABQ fresh air = ) I'll get two weekends in a row of Patyrak time b/c next weekend we are off to San Angelo for Avery's 4D Sonogram, a fabulous baby shower, and a bday celebration for my little bro! Both trips are way too short...Dad's in ABQ for about 24 hours and Travis and I are in San Angelo for about the same, but we take what we can get = )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment