Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nursery Progress Report






Today the stripes will be painted Bright White (as opposed to the cream color our walls were originally) and I believe our small storage unit will have a fresh coat of white paint and go along the striped wall. The swing is in this picture just for its adorableness...that is actually where our glider will go in the nursery. Remi apparently wanted in on a picture so I let him make his cameo with the swing = ) I also have AVERY wooden letters to go above the crib and we will one day be adorning the walls with more than just paint! Ooohh, and she doesn't know it but I will be commissioning Denning for Avery's first portrait. What baby doesn't need an artist in the family!

2 comments:

Jenn G said...

The nursery looks great! (and your dog is just too cute!)

Melissa said...

It's really coming together! Everything looks beautiful. :)