First, we have to start off with HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE! Yesterday was the Gramma-to-be's birthday and Avery and I can't wait to celebrate this weekend in San Diego!
One day in the office down and it was wonderful to see all of my coworkers again! Its very lonely in the office at 6am but at least that only lasts for about an hour. My lunch crew appeased my Alamo needs...yummm, Chipotle Chicken and Rice. And it didn't make me sick! After nap time Melissa and I went on our traditional birthday pedicure date and followed it up with a small dinner at Golden Spoon. Ok...so I was still full from our delicious lunch but my tummy was aching for a little something so what better than a little Non-fat Frozen yogurt! I do have to say it was fantastic and Golden Spoon is now at the top of my Frozen favorites list...right up there with Shave it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for Fro Yo for dinner!!!
Post a Comment