Today's events included Dole Nutrition Institute classes on Nutrition, Science of Nutrition, Health and Longevity, and Fitness. I certainly took quite a bit of information from the classes but I have to admit that they fell around nap time so my concentration may not have been all there. The coffee smelled phenomenal but alas, I have cut out caffeine = ( Classes were followed up by a Dole Jeopardy competition and I'm proud to say my Science of Nutrition team came out with the win!
Our dinner event with the credit department was at Adobe Cantina...delicious. One of the London reps was sitting at our table so I have to admit I didn't spend much time talking Dole or credit...mainly getting all the good stories on London football firms. After watching Green Street Hooligans I can't get enough stories on these crazy soccer fans! I guess I have to add Football Factory to my netflix list...hope its as good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment