Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Operation Reflux Management

One day down and it looks like the new game plan definitely worked without having to take any medicine! Hopefully I just ate something that triggered it a couple days ago and now I'm good to go. I'll still stick with gum post-meal for a while and I'll probably start a new ginger-ale addiction since its something other than water to drink, but after two days of acid reflux I am definitely excited to have made it a day without!

We had a blast at the Isotopes game this past weekend and sadly it looks like the season is coming to an end. Hopefully we'll make it to some playoff games but just putting it out there now that next year everyone needs to come visit Avery and make it to at least one Isotopes game = )

I am off to support our local high school volleyball team this afternoon! My friend Siera coaches volleyball at La Cueva so I finally have an excuse to watch! Go Bears = )

2 comments:

Lindsay P said...

Ewwwwwwww, La Cueva Bears, eh?! I don't know your friend Siera, (I'm sure she's fantastic) but rooting for the La Cueva Bears is like rooting for the NY Yankees... you don't do it unless you have a family or geographical tie-in. I will let this one slide given that Siera is a good friend of you're and you house is geographically close to the HS... other wise it's considered "sacrelig" to root for them! (p.s. you know I'm totally just kidding... it's just that La Cueva was always one of Los Alamos' biggest and most hated rivals!) ;-)

AMY said...

Do you have an iPhone? I got an amazing APP called "Total Baby" and I inputed all of Jonas's baby firsts, milestones, etc. I love it! I'm using it as my notes before I write in his baby journal. You should check it out. xoxo