Travis had to leave pre-4am this morning for a hearing which is no fun, but on the positive side - it means I get my hubs home early today! Looks like 3pm will be family nap time = ) Now Travis can see just how productive I am from 3pm - 5pm every day! I thought I would have so much energy back by now but alas, I still require a solid afternoon nap every day.
I did have an incredibly productive lunch break today. I finished cleaning all of our base boards and booked our carpet cleaner to come rejuvenate our carpets. Not the most exciting lunch break but we can finally mark another major task off our list! I'll be out of town the next two weekends so I have to be super productive up until I go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
bummer! that's totally why you didn't answer when I called. This Auntie Shae gets off work during Prego Nap hour equals limited chat time!
Glad you're being productive AND napping! Good moms multi-task!
I guess I know what you will be doing upon arrival at the Rosenberg residence on Saturday. ;oD No worries, when you wake up I will have pancakes waiting for you!
Post a Comment