Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Our Furniture has Arrived!


We got the call yesterday afternoon from Baby Furniture & Accessories that our crib and dresser had come in! They are now safely stored in our garage until we are able to remove the massive desk and hutch that are currently residing in our baby's nursery. Hopefully we can have a furniture moving party this weekend and enlist the help of a few strong men...ok, we aren't picky...weak able-bodied men would work. Just not pregnant women = )

Our little girl's wardrobe has officially doubled in size! I can't wait to post a picture of some of her new gifts!

And tonight is Travis' last softball game of the season. I think the boys are excited to be done but I'll miss my time in the bleachers with the ladies!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ohmigosh!! So so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Baby girl clothes are so cute and they are going to look great in the new furniture. Can't wait to see the nursery 'after' photos!!