Friday, August 14, 2009

Weekend Game Plan

Major baby plan for the weekend - get all office furniture out of the baby nursery! Time to start getting the room ready for our little one!

Non-baby plans for the weekend...

I lose Travis for a chunk of the day Saturday to his Fantasy Football league. He is part of a very exclusive group who will gather together to make thier picks...very cut throat business. Obviously I am not invited but I do get to provide a snack or a dessert = )

And Saturday evening I am out for an evening of Bachelorette fun to celebrate Tammy's last weekend as a single woman! Bring on the shot glasses of water! Obviously Travis is not invited but I think I'll let him provide a snack or dessert for the festivities = )

Oh yes, also on the agenda...NAPS, lots and lots of NAPS!

No comments: