Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy G-Day!!!

For G-Day Eve we rec'd the green Hugga-Bebe above from Joyce & Steve! Super cute, super soft and it allows our little one (once we hit 4 mths) to experience comfort and security while playing in activity centers, jumpers, walkers, and park swings. I absolutely cannot wait to put the Hugga-Bebe to use! (And I think Aly will enjoy the spelling b/c she calls our little one Bebe)

We have camera, DVD, insurance card, and my outfit of course all ready to go for this afternoon. Bring on the ultrasound! Everyone send out a little prayer that baby cooperates front and center = )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

spread em baby!

Melissa said...

I have 2 comments ...
First, hahhahahahaha to Shae's comment!! :)
Second, Yay!!!! Today is the day!!!
Lots of love!

Aly said...

I do enjoy that name indeed!!! Bebe...short for Baby Beth. :oD So this item in my language really means hug baby beth...and that is exactly what I will do once it is born.