Hurray!!!! G-Day also stands for GIRL DAY!!! And she is going to be as cute as a button!!! Congrats to Mommy and Daddy Steele!!!! Now I can go buy you presents!!!
WAAAAAAAAA-HOOOOOOOOOOO! It's a girla! Congrats, Betherton and Trav! Wow, a little baby girl... how fun it will be to dress her and pick out fun outfits for her! Congrats! -LP
Oh...I just got goose bumps!! You are going to have a baby girl! How exciting! She is going to be gorgeous...i think she is going to be an Olympian...I am thinking a rock star Beach Volley ball player! Oh hurray! How thrilling and exciting...off to go shopping...:-)
5 comments:
Yay yay yay!!! I love baby girls, and I can't wait to shop for all things pink!!! Okay, now tell us the name ....... ;)
Much love -- have fun at Sandiago's! Congratulations!!
Hurray!!!! G-Day also stands for GIRL DAY!!! And she is going to be as cute as a button!!! Congrats to Mommy and Daddy Steele!!!! Now I can go buy you presents!!!
WAAAAAAAAA-HOOOOOOOOOOO! It's a girla! Congrats, Betherton and Trav! Wow, a little baby girl... how fun it will be to dress her and pick out fun outfits for her! Congrats!
-LP
Oh...I just got goose bumps!! You are going to have a baby girl! How exciting! She is going to be gorgeous...i think she is going to be an Olympian...I am thinking a rock star Beach Volley ball player! Oh hurray! How thrilling and exciting...off to go shopping...:-)
Wooo hoo! Congrats! A little girl...awesome. :)
Post a Comment