Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Little Helper


Remi got in a bit of trouble on Sunday...while Travis and I worked on the nursery, Remi's world revolved around getting to play with Travis' SCAC baseball from college. Remi eventually learned that the baseball was off limits so he placed it between his paws and rested his head on it in defeat. He of course lifted his head when he saw the camera come out...but this is close to the adorable scene = )
Another step towards nursery completion...I have ordered our Restoration Hardware Bright Silver Sage paint for the nursery walls. We still haven't found the perfect wainscoting so we're still working on the game plan but it will involve either wainscoting or a chair rail, espresso paint, white paint, and bright silver sage...can't wait! I will upload some pics tomorrow of our work in progress.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay!! I have been dying to see the work in progress!!

Unknown said...

Remi looks so cute and innocent, I don't believe that he could cause any trouble!

Jennifer G. said...

that is the cutest puppy!!!