Every time we mark something off of our baby to-do list it seems we add about three more things! Vicious cycle = ) We finally removed Travis' desk, computer desk, and hutch out of his former home office! We even posted them on Craigslist and sold them in one day! They are going to a good family and will finally be picked up on Wednesday so that we can get our house back in order.
Now our nursery is complete...except that we still have to put together the crib and dresser, get the carpets cleaned, paint the walls, order wainscoting or a chair rail, purchase a glider, refinish old furniture to turn it into baby furniture...eeek! Its going to be adorable once finished...I just don't know what that timeline is anymore = )
So I apparently lied last Tuesday b/c due to a previously rained out softball game tonight is Travis' last softball game! At least I get in one more evening in the bleachers = ) I'm expecting a home run from the hubby...no pressure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Avery Elizabeth.....I love it and her already!!! Grammy
I love the name you two chose! I can't wait to meet her in December!!
I love the name, too!
Post a Comment