Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend Recap


Yay for weddings! We went to our friends Ben and Tammy's wedding on Saturday = ) It was a beautiful wedding, a fantastic reception (and pre-reception party with co-workers at Stoneface) and one of our few excuses to get dressed up and go out with friends! The ceremony was at the chapel at Hotel Albuquerque and reception at the Balloon Fiesta Museum. I had never been to either location so it was a fun chance to experience a little more of ABQ. I was down to exactly one dress that would still fit my belly for this event so I told Avery she wasn't allowed to grow anymore until after Saturday. She minds well = )
And Sunday was Baby Day! We finally moved out all remaining clutter from our nursery, did a thorough cleaning and put together crib and dresser! Ok, there may have been one emergency phone call to one of my vball friends to help us get the dresser up our stairs...thank goodness for friends!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun that you two got to dress up and hit the town...and is that a smile on Travis' face!! I think he's having fun!