Thursday, August 27, 2009

More of the Belly


If one of my best commenters (is that even a word) requests more pictures of me then she will get more pictures of me! I figured it was time for another real belly shot. Travis would like it noted that he does not approve = )
I decided to take myself on a hot date yesterday afternoon to see The Time Traveler's Wife. I had been holding off on seeing it b/c I wasn't sure if I would like the movie despite my love of Rachel McAdams and Eric Bana. Turns out I really liked the movie and definitely recommend it if you're in the mood for a little romance. Preggo warning - I teared up probably 4 times (once during previews)...just be prepared but it could be my preggo hormones = )

3 comments:

Denning said...

Hello! It has been so long since I have been able to leave a comment and here I log onto your page and I see that she has a name! Avery is a beautiful name! I just love it! How exciting! I have a lot of reading to catch up on...you have such an adorable little bump...yay! Good to know about the time Travlers Wife..I am dying to see it too! I will remember to bring tissues...I also teared up at the commercials :-) I miss you and love you!

Unknown said...

Love that belly!

Melissa said...

Yay, I love seeing pictures of you and the belly!!