Just one day away from the big reveal! We have a date to go buy a DVD today so that we can record the ultrasound (hopefully the little mango is accommodating). Joyce and Steve are already in town and my Mom gets in tomorrow around noon! We also have a celebratory game plan in place...if we find out we're having a girl we are going to go celebrate at Sandiago's (restaurant at the base of the tram in the Sandia Mountains - delicious fish tacos for me) and if we find out we're having a boy we are going to Independence Grill (a new find where I can get my fill of fantastic sweet potato fries). Celebrations are now focused around food instead of a delicious margarita, haha!
My new book came in - Modern Girl's Guide to Motherhood - and although I'm only about 25 pages in I am loving it. All I've been reading are pregnancy books so its nice to finally have a book that goes over what we'll need, what we'll want, and what is not necessary! Don't worry future Moms...I'll be passing this one on = ) And Steve came into town bearing a very Grampa Steve kind of gift - Rockabye Baby, Lullaby Renditions of the Eagles. Now our baby will be jamming out to some classics and some classical! We'll have some peaceful, easy sleeping to Hotel California, Desperado, all of the best of the Eagles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
In honor of my favorite mother to be and G-Day I enjoyed a lovely mango frozen yogurt today with fruit and mango sauce on top! Hurray for the little mango! What will it be?
I can't wait to have celebratory dinner & cocktails too! This is like Christmas Eve waiting to see what kind of baby Santa puts in your stocking! I hope Santa also puts one of those Eagles CDs in my stocking because that rocks! Nice work Grampa Steve!
Post a Comment