Friday, July 24, 2009

Weekend Itinerary

Travis and I have a date tomorrow to go Baby furniture shopping! On the shopping list...crib, changer/dresser combo, and hopefully get in some Glider research. Also on the to-do list - start the process of transitioning the room currently used as Trav's home office into a baby nursery. I can't wait until we can finally put some paint on those walls!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't wait to come out there and see that nursery!!

Unknown said...

Make sure to take pics of all the awesome new baby stuff! Can't wait to see how cute it is. I've been practicing saying "aaah, how sweet"

AMY said...

Sounds fun!

Aly said...

This would definitely be my favorite part of the whole process! I do love decorating so! Good luck shopping...I am sure you two will come home with more than what is on the list. Tends to happen.