I am currently processing orders to the beautiful sounds of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's Rondo alla Turca. Anything for Baby = ) As the CD says...I am letting the music of Bach, Mozart, Grieg, Albeniz and others enfold our baby in a warm, nurturing cocoon of sound.
Its better than the usual sound of cars driving by my home office window. Equally as fantastic as listening to Remi dream while I'm working = )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is that the CD that I ordered? I'm glad you can enjoy it even if it is not what I ordered and that horrible company refuses to fix it. But who can be upset when you are enfolding the lemon in a warm cocoon of sound. That sounds amazing! As do Remi's dream sequences!
You should also check out this awesome cd for baby (although I love listening to it myself): Dreamland, World Lullabys (http://www.amazon.com/Dreamland-Various-Artists/dp/B00008XESC). It might not be classic music, but its wonderful, cultural, and soothing. Jonas sleeps to it every night.
Sounds like your preparing your baby for super nerdness........jk!!!
Post a Comment