
In a moment of weakness last Friday I purchased a Petunia Pickle Bottom sling! It arrives today and I absolutely cannot wait to test it out...test subject, probably Remi if he'll participate = ) If not I'm sure a volleyball will suffice just to make sure I'll be able to manage something hung across my body. And my only other baby purchase goes back to April while baby gift shopping for Brindley and Dillon. I may have purchased an extra Sophie the Giraffe for our little one! So fun = )
7 comments:
That's gorgeous!!
No Beth, Grandma says it is for the baby not Remi.
Auntie Shae Shae says that if I don't see a picture of Remi holding La Sohphia La Giraffe in that sling then I'm going to be very disappointed. You have to wash it before the baby comes anyway! Kisses!
Remember to keep Sophie away from Remi. It's not only an amazing baby toy (picked another up for a friend last night) but a perfect dog toy too. ;)
Oh I know, I'm so worried! Remi would destroy Sophie in less than a minute!
That is gorgeous! It is so sheik looking. I have no idea how to spell sheik...sheak...sheek...scheeque? Very fancy...little Steele is going to be so cute tucked away in the little sling :-)
Post a Comment