Friday, July 31, 2009

The Happiest Baby on the Block







This week's pregnancy checklist item was to start looking into parenting books. I just picked up The Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp from the ABQ library and I placed an order thru Amazon for the following books:
The Modern Girl's Guide to Motherhood and The New Dad's Survival Guide: Man-to-Man Advice for First-time Fathers. I think that should be a good start! Please pass on any other recommendations!

Getting ready for a weekend of cleaning and organizing! Very few things on our agenda outside of that...Trav and I have a date to go see Funny People and I have a fabulous girlie breakfast date Saturday at Perennials. This restaurant has been recommended to me several times and I have yet to go! I have definitely learned that breakfast is my favorite meal while pregnant...I crave breakfast foods all day long = )

2 comments:

brindley said...

Another good must have book, Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
It has given my house a new sense of hope...

Unknown said...

already practicing good parenting skills! you are going to have a happy baby!