Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our New Important Date

Exciting news...we have officially booked our next ultrasound to find out the sex of our little bundle of joy!! Yes, we are finding out in advance b/c there is no way I can wait 9 whole months for this juicy detail = ) August 5th is the big day!!

Also exciting is that on August 5th we will at least be able to eliminate approx half of our baby names! Our list is huge and instead of narrowing down we continue to add = )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have marked it on my iCAL, but just put "beth's ultrasound" because "baby sex day" sounds too weird. I'm just too excited that I can't even think straight! I hope I can wait a whole month until August 5th! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy lemon or a girl lemon. Either way, lemons love me!