Monday, July 6, 2009

Friday - July 3rd


You know its a good Friday when the boys go golfing and the ladies go shopping! I knew I was in trouble when Pea in the Pod was on the itinerary, but I had no idea just how much trouble! That is one amazing maternity store = ) First, I must state that maternity pants/jeans are the greatest creation! A pair of jeans that you just pull on like they are sweatpants...phenomenal! Who knew my first pair of Sevens would be maternity jeans...completely worth the cost b/c I plan on living in them for the next several months! I have no idea how I'm supposed to go back to zippers and buttons when this whole pregnancy is over = )
We capped of this fantastic day with a pre-Fourth of July party at Aunt Susi's house. This crew definitely knows how to throw a BBQ = ) We hadn't seen the fam since Christmas so it was so much fun catching up and it was the Lemon's first San Diego BBQ!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish you could come visit Dallas and we could go to Pickles and Ice Cream. Isn't that the cutest name for a maternity store!
I'm glad you finally got to do some belly shopping. I'm thinking that you totally sold me on the benefits of maternity jeans. They don't have a bedazzled "prego" label across the butt, so who's going to know if I can pull on my jeans like sweats! Just me.