Thursday, July 30, 2009

G-Day

Not that we're counting...but we're another day closer to G-Day! I will absolutely be posting the results of our ultrasound on August 5th, never fear = ) Our appt is not until 4pm but I will make sure the blog is promptly updated! We will also be allowed to record the ultrasound so hopefully on August 6th we will have a little DVD downloaded for your viewing = )

Our house is definitely ready for the weekend! We have quite a bit more cleaning and organizing to get done before the family arrives. One fantastic side-effect of getting the room ready for a nursery...we are finally throwing away all kinds of junk that has been laying around our house untouched for 2+ years! Its our own little Spring Cleaning in the summer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Home movies already? How exciting! Enjoy your cleaning experience, Happy to lend any OCD organizing/labeling/cleaning advice!

Aly said...

I love cleaning and organizing! I wish I was there to help!

Oh and you better be posting those results as soon as you find them out. There is something I have been dying to buy, but can't until we know the gender. So find out the gender already so I can buy you things. :oD

Beth said...

You are both invited to come help ANYTIME = )