Monday, July 27, 2009

Baby Belly - 18 Weeks


Baby is now the size of a Sweet Potato (which makes me feel a bit guilty that Travis and I were just discussing making sweet potato fries)! Baby has become amazingly mobile (compared to me at least) passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. I have definitely noticed an increase in movement, ie - kicks to the bladder and now other internal organs = ) For the past few weeks I have felt the little sweet potato moving but I didn't want to comment until I knew for sure! I must have skipped right over the fluttering/butterfly kisses stage because our little one went straight to the kick to the bladder move which is a seriously strange sensation, haha! And I love every little kick and punch...just wish I could share it with Travis!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

girl that sweet potato bun in the oven is looking fantastic and 100% adorable! you are doing a great job growing that baby!

Aly said...

I didn't think it was possible, but you and that little sweet potato keep looking cuter and cuter everyday. I feel guilty too though, I just had sweet potato mash the other day. Oh no!

Melissa said...

You're so cute! Come visit!