Thursday, May 14, 2009

Food Aversions...

I could have titled this post 'You know you're pregnant if' but it might just be me = )

Just the thought of chicken makes me ill. Yes, my favorite meat is officially off the table...at least for the first trimester. Sad times = ( Our brand new Chick-Fil-A is definitely going to miss me over the next month or so!

And today's entertainment...while I was preparing my delicious bowl of cereal (Fiber One and Cheerios, love it) Travis was in the kitchen preparing his sandwich for lunch. When he finished with his Peppered Turkey and was putting it back in the ziploc I caught a whiff and it sent me to the bathroom fighting off what would have been my first vomit of the pregnancy. Who knew that Peppered Turkey would be the one to come closest to taking me down!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no! If you can't eat chicken what will you eat? Definitely not turkey sandwiches, so that leaves Pickles and Ice cream I guess.
Way to be a champ and control the hurling.