Saturday was a great travel day! I had a fantastic flight from ABQ to LAX, got my sweet Mazda 6 from Enterprise, and aside from some traffic delays between Westlake Village to Oxnard (Oxnard Strawberry Festival) made it to Aly & Tristan's house in plenty of time to catch up, hang out, and eat some delicious dinner and Sprinkles Banana cupcakes! Pictures to follow, we took an amazing walk along the Goleta Beach and Campus Point = ) Today Aly and I are off to the Cabrillo Art Walk and to visit the Santa Barbara Zoo! I have most definitely decided that Travis and I are meant to live on the ocean...aaahhh.
Yesterday was a bit rough in the nausea department, but today I feel fantastic and plan on taking full advantage of it! My new addiction thanks to Aly...Strawberry Crystal Light packets. They make drinking gallons of water a day way more delicious!
Off to enjoy the Ziggity Bobo...Aly's technical term for Santa Barbara = )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
mmmm....Sprinkles. I will out Adri and say that when she visited and was pregnant, she ate one faster than I've ever seen. Babys love cupcakes! also living on the ocean, but having a house in the mountains for aunts and uncles to visit and ski.:)
Post a Comment