Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday, May 22nd

This post is sent to you from the LAX Southwest terminal...a very popular place to be this Memorial Day weekend! In my desperate attempt to catch an earlier flight I arrived here 4 hours early which of course means I still sit here until those 4 hours have passed and I am on my way to Minneapolis. And yes, 4 hours is a bit extreme but tackling the 101 and the 405 on the first travel day of Memorial Day weekend is daunting in itself. Southwest was very compliant today...willing to put me on an earlier flight for the small sum of $215. Almost worth it with morning sickness...but I could never pay that much for a flight change!

Denning sent me off with a new book to read, Love the One You're With. So I have a fantastic book to read, emails to check, and occassionally a few orders to process = ) Wish me luck...this will be one long day for me and the raspberry!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well at least southwest has free wifi at the terminals!