Friday, May 22, 2009

Thursday, May 21st

Nausea report - today was a bit rough. It was the first time I had to bolt out of Dole and run to my hotel room to sleep away my lunch break because I was super nauseous! Sleep and a little food definitely helped but it never seemed to go away.

I had a hair appt with Erin today...my fabulous hair stylist in Thousand Oaks! I just can't branch out to an ABQ stylist if I still have Erin in my life = ) I was in desperate need of a cut and color but didn't want to do anything that could be dangerous for the raspberry! Erin confirmed what I had read that doing a foil touch up would be safest since it doesn't touch your scalp. She finished it off with a darker rinse so that hopefully when my natural dirty blonde color grows out I can pull it off until December! I will definitely need an emergency visit to Erin once baby has arrived! And she completed the visit with taking off some inches b/c my hair was way too long. Yay for happy healthy hair!

And I finished off the day catching up with Inge, Denning, & Tony! D & T flew in from Boston for the week and luckily our trips overlapped by a day! I of course failed to snap a picture with my Bostonians = ( Guess we will have to make up for that in October! It was a fantastic evening of delicious Inge food, and stealing every detail of D&T's upcoming April wedding = ) Can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lunch time naps totally rock! I'm glad you're a responsible mommy and looked into the hair color biz. I had no idea it would be a problem! You know, you could use this as an opportunity to hit up that wig shop again!