Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A New Day

Yesterday topped the charts so far on my morning sickness = ( I literally felt nauseous from the moment I woke up until about 7pm. Fortunately I felt better just in time for the Biggest Loser finale and some much needed house cleaning! I even missed Travis' softball game where he at least got the one RBI of the night (he's my Sutin hero).

Feeling much better today which is a good sign = ) I'll be working at the Dole headquarters all next week so we'll see how well this morning sickness works out with a real office job. I leave Saturday to spend the weekend with Miss Aly and Tristan up in Santa Barbara. Then Monday morning I will head down to Westlake Village for the rest of my week in Cali. And to make this an extra long trip, I will head from LAX to Minneapolis on Friday for a four day volleyball tournament. Hopefully baby cooperates with all of my fantastic travel plans!

Pregnancy news of the week - I have chosen an OB doctor and booked my next exam! Travis and I will be going to the Lovelace Women's Hospital on Saturday, May 30th for our next check-up and to hear the baby's heart beat!! Cross your fingers until then!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought you were supposed to feel bad so you wouldn't have to clean the house. Do I need to give you a lesson on "milking it"?
Halla Big Papa softball dominator!