Tuesday was pretty rough. I felt nauseous most of the day at work and immediately passed out from 3 - 5:30pm at the hotel. I then managed to motivate myself enough to get out of bed and drive over to Lamppost Pizza (my all time favorite pizza place) to get their delicious Chef Salad. I know...tragic, I went to Lamppost and left without a single slice of pizza = ( Eating some salad finally gave me a little energy, I got in some hang out time with Melissa and then right back to sleep. It was a day of exhaustion!
Today has been a million times better. Very little nausea today except for right when I woke up. I even got in a lunch break jog with my coworker Sham. It may have only been 2 miles but it felt fantastic to finally get outside and get some exercise! This evening we are off to the Sales Meeting dinner at Farfalla in Westlake Promenade = ) Our old stomping grounds! I will finally get a chance to catch up with my East Coast Regional managers and will definitely get in some more practice of excuses why I am no longer drinking. We'll see how that goes! Thank goodness Raspberry and I are having a fantastic Wednesday so far = )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please stop making me feel lazy. 2 miles? You were on a rascal right?
I hope you remember the funny lies you told about not drinking because I bet they were lame and hilarious!
Post a Comment