I am still very low on energy and fighting nausea...but it sounds like there is an end in sight! And as of my doctor appt yesterday I have not gained any weight, but the nurse said I will be making up for that in a couple of weeks. I'm sure a trip to Disneyland will help in that department!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Baby Belly - 10 weeks
I am still very low on energy and fighting nausea...but it sounds like there is an end in sight! And as of my doctor appt yesterday I have not gained any weight, but the nurse said I will be making up for that in a couple of weeks. I'm sure a trip to Disneyland will help in that department!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe your baby is the size of a walnut already!
I've never eaten a kumquat but I'm sure that they make wonderful babies!
And halla- nice outfit!
Post a Comment