Thursday, December 3, 2009

Things I am Thankful for Today

1. Snow! It is snowing outside my office window right this moment = ) Not enough yet to be photo worthy...but enough to get me downstairs in a bit for some hot cocoa! I think my co-workers in Westlake Village should also have some hot cocoa today!

2. My Lucy pants! Thank goodness for stretchy workout pants! I have 3 pairs of Lucy pants that have gotten me through this pregnancy from day 1 to day whatever today is = ) Hopefully they still fit post-pregnancy after being worn under my belly for so many months!

3. My Husband = ) Who loves me despite the fact that I can't even ride our stationary bike anymore without my legs hitting my belly!

2 comments:

Denning said...

Snowing!? It is 65 in Boston...how can it be so snowy and cold in New Mexico and not in Boston! Ridiculous I tell you! I lov eyou :-)

Aly said...

It is 62 in SB and I am definitely ready for some hot cocoa! :oD Good call!