Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Baby Watch - Day 6

No news today - still very pregnant = ) Travis seems convinced that Avery is going to decide Christmas Day would be the perfect day to be born, haha! I have no idea how we'd work birthdays if that is the case...

Not much new in ABQ! I am down to 12 hours left of work (that is crazy to me!) and Christmas is only 3 days away = ) Soon our house will be full of family and hopefully a little Avery!

2 comments:

Aly said...

I have that seem feeling actually. Christmas Day might become Avery Day! Only she knows...

AMY said...

I keep checking to see if you've had Avery. Fingers crossed it happens soon!

I had a friend in London who was born on Christmas day. Her family celebrated her "half birthday" every June 25. She NEVER celebrated Christmas. A bit random, but a fun alternative.