I am so addicted to the Biggest Loser! Last night was the finale and so many of the contestants looked phenomenal = ) The next season starts up January 5th...perfect timing to help motivate me to work off this baby weight! PS - Travis, thank you so much for not proposing to me on national television. You could just see it coming from the beginning. I promise I'm a romantic but reality show proposals are where I draw the line.
And - if anyone is interested in what Avery is eating these days...we are off to Sams Club today to buy Kiwi and some sort of citris fruit in bulk! I love this fruit season!!! Time to start looking into the maternity salad too = )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How good is Biggest Loser?!! Thank you for getting me addicted to it too!! I am so happy Danny won! Who were you cheering for? Love you lots!!! xoxo
So did he propose to that girl? I was waiting for it but I was going back and forth between the Biggest Loser and Tabatha's Salon Takeover (I do love her too!) and I obviously missed it. I was thrilled that he won, that is just so amazing! It is such a great show! I cannot believe how much that other girl lost, the one who was a burnette and now a blonde. Wow! So much fun!
I was cheering for Danny all the way! He really figured out early on how his body could lose the weight!
Post a Comment