Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I love...

Christmas Cards! Every day we get another Christmas greeting or two from family and friends! These little treats make me so happy and really get me into the Christmas spirit = ) I love all of the pictures and stories! It makes me sad that we didn't do many Christmas cards this year, but hopefully we'll be sending out birth announcements really soon ; )

Our next Dr visit is tomorrow afternoon! And I have it on good authority that both sets of grandparents are ready to head to ABQ the moment they get the call = ) Baby Watch 2009 is about to commence!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Beth,
I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Good luck with your delivery.I will be thinking of you.

Shannon Parker Allen (Kyle's Daughter)

Deb Patyrak said...

The Patyraks are ready to head out at any time. Papa Doc has had us have suitcases packed and TWO weeks of medication ready. The spare bedroom has been taken over with 'things to take to ABQ'. My coworkers are tired of hearing me go on and on about "when I get the call."

Aly said...

Hurray for Baby Watch 2009!!