The three of us are finally home and loving every minute of it! Travis and I will download all of our pictures this evening so that we can attach a link to all of Avery's major moments so far = ) Avery just got her third feeding of the day (she's an amazing eater) and has been passed off to her Papadoc so that Mommy can go get in a much needed nap.
Avery had her first Pediatrician visit today, what a little rock star! She is now 9 lbs and definitely passing every test! With how much she appears to like to eat I have a feeling she will gain back her 7 ounces in no time ; )
While I was still pregnant I placed an order for a crab leg dinner to celebrate New Years Eve = ) Grammy and Grampa are still on top of that request so hopefully we'll get in some good pictures of Avery ringing in 2010 and of the family dining on some delicious surf and turf! Bringing out the pink Champagne tonight!!
Naptime...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Babies who are good eaters are my favorite kind of babies! Yay! :0)
Happy New Year! Kisses!
Post a Comment