No sign of Avery just yet...but I can't believe how fast these last weeks are flying by! For how huge and uncomfortable I am I just assumed the time would drag on until she arrives = ) Instead I'm having to double check that I have my maternity leave all set and everything house ready for Avery...it feels like I'm all of a sudden rushed!
I absolutely cannot believe that we are one week away from Christmas! Time to make sure everything is underneath the tree! Our next Dr. appt is tomorrow so I will update with any news = )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hurray for baby watch, la da da da da da baby watch...sorry just wanted to sing you and Avery a little song. It's what I do!:oD
xoxo
It's getting close!!!! How fun. Enjoy these last moments - and sleep like crazy! You will miss sleeping for the next few months. ;)
Post a Comment