Thursday, December 17, 2009

Baby Watch - Day 1

Well, I think its a bit early to start the count down to Avery but since my goal delivery date (yes, I'm sure Avery will take note of my goal date) is 12/19 I figured we might as well begin the Watch = ) I think it would be incredibly special if Avery could share her birthday with her great-grandfather (Grandpa Pat) who passed away in 1998. Grandpa Pat was born December 19th, 1914 so everyone cross your fingers that Saturday is the big day!! (Don't worry, I know this little girl isn't coming until she says its time ; )

Avery and I had a good appointment yesterday with the OB nurse. My blood pressure was lower than last time so no induction in sight = ) Next appointment is Saturday so hopefully we'll be able to keep everything under control until then! Avery has been more active than usual which concerns me that she is just a bit too happy in her current environment...

2 comments:

Mom said...

Of course, Ms. Avery is comfortable in her current environment. It's climate controlled, meets all of her needs and if she's not content with positioning, she just kicks and lets you know there's a problem. It'll be a heck of a lot more challenging once she's on the outside (if and when that ever happens.) Then she'll have to wait for you to respond.

Aly said...

I think she is getting excited to see everyone and for all of the attention! Who doesn't love people telling them how cute they are! And that is exactly what everyone will do with the little cutie pie!!

Hurray!! :o) xoxo