Thursday, November 5, 2009
Avery - 1 Remi - 0
And the battle is on! Remi has officially been kicked in the face by Avery. I did have to restart the score as previously when Avery was too small to compete, Remi took advantage by stepping on her and all around disregarding the belly. Now that the little lady can hold her own its pretty hilarious! Last night was an insanely active Avery night and at one point Remi rested his head on my belly. Then W H A M I feel the kick and see Remi's head get bounced right off my belly. Ok, it wasn't that obvious...and I'm pretty sure he had no idea what just happened...but it was funny to watch the chain reaction from that one powerful kick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahaha, sounds like you can check self defense lessons off your list too. There is no messing with this little girl. ;oD
Awesome! The Remster sure has slowed down, cant wait to see him chase around little Avery!
Post a Comment