Ready or not, baby's getting ready to emerge! She's probably in the head-down position by now, with her bottom facing up. This is the comfiest way for her body to fit in my increasingly cramped womb and will make her eventual exit (only a couple months away now!) much easier.
She had an incredibly active weekend with a record number of kicks to the right rib cage = ) We had a great check-up on Saturday morning and Avery's little heartbeat just keeps getting easier and easier to track. Breastfeeding class was fantastic and gave me an opportunity to meet one of the lactation specialists that will be working with me in December! There's also something very comforting about being in a class full of first time pregnant women = ) The mad rush to the door every time we are given a bathroom break is pretty hilarious!
Tonight Travis and I attend Baby Care Basics! I can't wait to learn more = ) Plus, I can't wait to watch Travis practice swaddling a baby! I doubt he'll approve of any picture taking but I'll bring my camera just in case...
She had an incredibly active weekend with a record number of kicks to the right rib cage = ) We had a great check-up on Saturday morning and Avery's little heartbeat just keeps getting easier and easier to track. Breastfeeding class was fantastic and gave me an opportunity to meet one of the lactation specialists that will be working with me in December! There's also something very comforting about being in a class full of first time pregnant women = ) The mad rush to the door every time we are given a bathroom break is pretty hilarious!
Tonight Travis and I attend Baby Care Basics! I can't wait to learn more = ) Plus, I can't wait to watch Travis practice swaddling a baby! I doubt he'll approve of any picture taking but I'll bring my camera just in case...
1 comment:
You look beautiful, and great nail color! Cant wait til Avery comes.
Post a Comment