Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Marking it on the pregnancy calendar...
33 weeks is when it officially starts to get uncomfortable for this kid! And I still have 7 to go...eeek! Its the little things...all of a sudden I have to sit down and get up from sitting a bit more carefully. I now have to roll out of bed instead of sitting up. When did my Honda Accord get so low to the ground? I still have moments of mobility and normal activity...but if I'm tired (which is much too often) the belly more than makes her presence known. And Avery is not appreciating the cramped space anymore...her kicks are stronger and more frequent than ever. My favorite past time is now belly watching - when you just lay in bed and watch your belly take on crazy new shapes! Last night Avery was not ready for bed so Travis and I got in some fantastic belly watching = ) She is already showing signs of being a little daddy's girl...she squirms like crazy when she hears Travis talk to her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment