Friday, June 19, 2009

One Sad Puppy

Travis and I are off to Disney World today with my entire family! Super excited to get in some Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios! I am still nauseous if I don't eat EVERY two hours and I am definitely still low on energy, but with some careful planning I think baby and I can definitely have a fantastic vacation. And I finally get to put my cute, summery maternity tops to use = )

Back to the sad puppy...Remi definitely knows that when he sees the suitcases come out it means we are about to leave him. He has spent the entire morning moping around the house staying very close to Travis and me. Oddly enough, the moment his Doggie Day Care comes into view he couldn't care less about us! And there's an extra surprise for him...on Monday his favorite person in the world will rescue him from Doggie Day Care - Gramma Joyce! I can only imagine the entertainment he will provide when he sees her thru the window to pick him up = )

Happy Father's Day weekend to all Dads out there! I cannot remember the last time I got to celebrate the actual day with my Dad so this vacation is extra special! We'll be sharing a Dole Whip (delicious!) at the Magic Kingdom to celebrate my Dad and my baby's Dad-to-be!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We can't wait to see you in a few hours! And don't worry I've packed tons of snacks!
Gabby and Denton are so excited for their vacation. Everyone is going to have a great weekend!