Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby Belly - 12 weeks


And we've made it to our Second Trimester! Baby is now the size of a plum = ) Our little plum shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed.
And yes, I am most definitely hiding my face in this picture because it was way too early in the morning for pictures and there was no chance I was putting on makeup...
We actually made it out to a few places this weekend to research prices of baby furniture and travel systems...just to start feeling out what is available in ABQ. One day we'll make it to Babies R Us to continue the price comparisons, but I don't know that we're ready for that overwhelming experience just yet = ) Memories of registering at Crate & Barrel for our wedding come to mind...scary!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am definitely seeing some baby bump! I find that plums are complicated, just like 2nd trimester babies. And you know what, I LOVE THEM! I just can't wait to see you. But as much as I love you, you might want to call someone else when you go to Babies R Us- I'm pretty sure I had a panic attack when I went in that crazy store!