Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Little Victories

Yesterday I finally had enough energy to get in a little workout. Nausea and zero energy have done a number on my workout routine so my new goal is to get in 30 minutes of exercise every day. It wasn't much but I got in 20 minutes on our treadmill and did some squats, bi's, and tri's. Hopefully yesterday was just the start of gaining back some energy!

I also bought my first maternity top! Technically I don't need it yet but I wanted to check out the maternity section at Old Navy (which does not exist in ABQ). Fortunately they had a few maternity online returns so I was able to try those on for sizing and I found one top that I had to buy = )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So exciting! I'm glad that you found something to wear. You should definitely swing through Dallas because you can get some serious maternity shopping done here!
And I'm glad you got to workout, apparently it makes everything easier with labor & recovery. Maybe we can get you some awesome Prego workouts!